COVID-19 health and safety steps
As we are all aware, the coronavirus is a serious issue throughout the world, including the UK. The World Health Organization (WHO) declared this a pandemic on the 11th March 2020. As a business, the health, safety, and security of our guests and staff remain our highest priority. In response to the escalating issue, it is important we maintain and increase the levels of cleanliness and hygiene throughout all our hotels. The following is, therefore, to be implemented with immediate effect:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities.
- All management have been provided with information about COVID-19 and clear management instructions.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- Observance of the procedures for dealing with colleagues who are ill.
- We are increasing the cleaning of all public areas to four times a day. This includes the cleaning and sanitising of ‘touchpoints’. In this case, ‘touchpoints’ refer to: door handles, push plates, reception desks, lobby areas, bannister rails, bar tops, tables, and lifts where applicable.
- All hotel bookings remain valid and we are not at this moment in time obliged to issue refunds to guests.
The usual booking terms and conditions apply and this includes the refund policy. We will, of course, continue to review this over the coming months. Should a future booking contact the hotel to request a refund they can do so in writing. The UK government, at this time, is not requesting social events or businesses to close. With this in mind, all current bookings and events are to run as planned until further notice if required.